See Osram’s End-to-End Smart Building Solutions at LIGHTFAIR 2019
Connect with us at LIGHTFAIR International (LFI) in 2019 to experience how Osram is using visible and invisible light to improve quality of life. Our staff of experts will be available to walk you through our booth and show you the latest in our product portfolio.
Osram’s continued transformation into a high-tech photonics company focuses on four strategic application areas: Mobility, Safety and Security, Connection, and Well-Being and Health. LFI, the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference, is celebrating its 30th anniversary; and as one of the world’s lighting tech leaders, Osram is one of just eight companies that has been exhibiting at LFI each year since the show’s inception in 1989.
Osram will be located in Booth #1701 at LFI, May 21-23, 2019, in the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA.
Osram Digital Systems will showcase end-to-end Smart Building IoT solutions including:
- SensiLUMTM Wireless Integrated Sensor– Wireless integrated sensors in luminaires are a key part of a smart lighting solution and also a critical piece of the enabling infrastructure for IoT. Sensors in each luminaire make each light point a data node on the lighting system network, enabling the harvesting of meaningful data at a granular level that can be used in lighting as well as non-lighting applications. The SensiLUM wireless integrated sensor enables occupancy detection, daylight harvesting and individual or group control of luminaires. It offers 0-10V dimming or Osram DEXAL™ (Data Exchange (interface) for Advanced Lighting) control options. The DEXAL interface option enables bi-directional communication and power between the driver and the SensiLUM sensor making it ideal for smart building applications that require exact luminaire-specific data, including power consumption, temperature profile, operating hours and diagnostics. The SensiLUM sensor is compatible with the ENCELIUM® EXTEND Networked Light Management System, and fits into an industry standard ½-inch knockout in any luminaire.
- ENCELIUM EXTEND Networked Light Management System – The ENCELIUM EXTEND Networked Light Management System (LMS) is an advanced lighting control solution that enables both interior and site lighting control with one comprehensive centralized solution. It offers advanced energy reporting, data analytics, building automation system integration, and web-accessible control. The SensiLUM wireless integrated sensor and the Wireless Site Lighting Control (WSLC) Module are several newer products by OSRAM that are compatible with the ENCELIUM LMS. The WSLC Module extends ENCELIUM LMS capabilities to a building’s site such as entrances, parking lots, walkways, and private drives and approach ways.
- Osram Tunable White System - Osram offers a Digital Tunable White (TW) System that is based on DALI and is designed for human centric lighting (HCL) applications in educational, commercial office and healthcare settings. The system consists of an OPTOTRONIC® Tunable White two-channel Programmable LED Driver, OSRAM Tunable White Wallstation, PrevaLED® Tunable White Light Engine, and optional OSRAM Control Power Pack. The TW Wallstation sends preset scene commands to the OPTOTRONIC TW LED Driver that is pre-programmed during manufacturing to specific Correlated Color Temperatures (CCT) between 2700K-6500K and light intensities between 1-100%. Wallstation lighting scenes can be reprogrammed by the end user offering the flexibility that some customers require. The PrevaLED TW Light Engine is recommended as part of this solution for optimal performance; however, the OPTOTRONIC TW LED Driver can be paired with third-party tunable white light engines. The TW System can be used as a standalone system or as part of a connected solution.
- OPTOTRONIC LED Drivers with DEXAL - OSRAM’s award-winning OPTOTRONIC LED drivers with DEXAL technology are some of the best and most reliable in the world. DEXAL technology enables luminaire manufacturers to supply system integrators with smart fixtures that offer bi-directional communication of fixture-level data without complicating the design and manufacturing process.
- Partner: Facility Solutions Group (FSG) - Osram is collaborating with FSG, a leader in building technology system design, integration, installation, and managed services, to offer turnkey smart building IoT solutions to the commercial, industrial and retail industries. Turnkey solutions from FSG will combine the ENCELIUM Light Management System with a lighting package that includes fixture-integrated sensor and control components by Osram, as well as lighting system installation and managed services.
- Partner: Rifiniti - Osram has teamed up with Rifiniti, a leader in workplace analytics software, to offer space optimization applications, including capacity planning and conference room rationalization, to commercial office, healthcare and educational facilities. Rifiniti OPTIMO software leverages data from Osram’s sensor-rich smart lighting system and uses sophisticated data science and user-friendly dashboards to create powerful insights about a space. As part of the partnership, Osram will offer Rifiniti Optimo Software as a Service (SaaS) to ENCELIUM EXTEND Light Management System customers.